NEW ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING... IS HERE!
CU Hawaii's NEW Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay is available now! It includes robust and exciting upgrades.
Here are just some of the new features:
- Access to all of your accounts through a single login.
- Fingerprint Touch, Face ID or PIN access available on Mobile Devices.
- Stop payment requests on a consecutive series of checks.
- Notifications on credits and debits to your account.
- Transaction search function.
- Transaction memo and image attachment.
- Secure Messaging with Member Service Representatives during business hours.
If you haven't already done so, please be sure to complete the following:
Online Banking users must register in the new system to access their accounts.
Mobile Banking users will need to delete the old CU Hawaii app and download the new app.
- All sub-account NICKNAMES will not be converted to the new system. They must be re-entered into Online Banking.
- All scheduled future transfers occurring after Wednesday, June 19, 2019 will not be converted to the new system.
- All scheduled future transfers must be re-entered into Online Banking.
- Certain Online Banking and Mobile Banking functions may be unavailable starting today and will resume upon completion of the upgrade.
- All previously scheduled transfers will not be converted to the new system. All future dated scheduled transfers must be re-entered into Online Banking.
- Your future dated Bill Pay payments will continue to be processed on the new system as long as you re-register (accept terms and conditions,etc).
- Once registered, you will be able to make Bill Pay payments using any of your multiple checking accounts to any of your payees in Bill Pay.
- For those that use the E Bills function in Bill Pay, your data will not be converted to our new system.
- Please be sure to input all your necessary information in the new E Bills system to ensure continuous payments. Note that availability of your current E Bill payees may differ under the new system.
In case the NEW CU Hawaii App hasn't propagated the various App Stores, here are the direct links to the appropriate App store.
For conversion information regarding INTUIT software products, please CLICK HERE.
For technical support with our new system, please call our online tech support at (512) 436-0767. If you have any other questions regarding our product and services, please feel free to stop by your nearest CU Hawaii branch location or call us at (808) 933-6700 or toll free at 1-800-933-6706. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CU HAWAII... MORE POSSIBILITIES!
Insured by NCUA.