- Free for all CU Hawaii members
- Third-party verification for important transactions
- Notarize mortgage contracts, wills, trusts, and other documents
- Guarantee the sale or transfer of securities held in physical certificate form
- We’re happy to provide these free benefits to our members. No appointments necessary for our notary public services. Since a medallion guarantee involves a securities transfer, appointments are required.
Medallion & Notary
Get the official signatures you need to execute your business strategy. Our notary public will notarize important legal documents, including mortgage contracts, power of attorney authorizations and more. Sell or transfer hard copies of securities, like stocks or bonds, with a medallion signature guarantee. Schedule your appointment today.