- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 3 years)
- No setup charges or annual maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
Whether you need a safe place for a sudden windfall or want to diversify your stock portfolio, a CU Hawaii Certificate will help you bring long-term savings goals within reach. Simply select your term, lock in your rate, and collect your return. Just remember — the longer your term, the better your rate. Invest in a sure thing with CU Hawaii Federal Credit Union.